By Jon-James Kirtland of CPA Global
Jon-James Kirtland is an expert in IP budgeting having been heavily involved in the development of IP Forecaster, the IP budgeting software from CPA Global. He has over 15 years’ experience in the IP profession, having previously worked for a number of private practice, IP annuity and software firms, and has extensive knowledge of global patent markets. He is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys. Jon-James can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airbus is the world’s leading commercial aircraft manufacturer. Headquartered in Toulouse, France, it employs over 63,000 people across the world and is a global leader in defence and aerospace innovation, from twin-engine jetliners to the world’s first fly-by-wire civil airliners.
- Identify savings and growth opportunities across the manufacturer’s international patent portfolio
- Reduce discrepancies between IP budget forecasts and actual spend
- Help Airbus plan its long-term IP strategy in alignment with business objectives
- Build budget forecasts around the value and complexity of each invention
- CPA Global’s IP Forecaster