Omega Communications/Intellectual Property Today/RFC Express/www.iptoday.com TERMS
THIS agreement is between each subscriber and Omega Communications, Inc. (OCI), Intellectual Property Today (IPT), www.iptoday.com, RFC Express (RFC), and governs the terms and conditions for subscribers to the subscription services offered by OCI, www.iptoday.com and RFC. Acceptance of this agreement is a condition precedent to obtaining access and to maintaining access. By subscribing to and using the services, you agree to pay all applicable fees and abide by the terms of this agreement, as it now exists and as may hereafter be amended.
1. As a subscriber you agree that your username and password will not be disclosed to any unauthorized person. OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC may change your username and password at any time, provided that you are sent notice to your last known e-mail address. Each subscriber agrees to keep their access information confidential and to notify OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC of any violation of this agreement.
2. Subscriptions sold to individuals are for single users only. Content can under no circumstance be distributed to others without the express consent of OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC.
3. The resources offered may be viewed, printed or saved to your hard drive for personal use and use in your business but may not be published to others without the prior consent of OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC.
4. OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC’s services are provided on an "as is, as available" basis. No warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to OCI, www.iptoday.com and RFC. Further, no warranty of any kind is implied regarding reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC. Every effort is made to assure that all information published is correct. However, OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC disclaim any liability for errors in the services and as a subscriber you assume the risk of possible errors.
5. All fees and charges for access to the resources shall be paid by the subscriber prior to obtaining notice of your username and password and are non-refundable. If OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC have reasonably concluded that any Subscriber has breached the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Subscriber's account and access privileges will be terminated immediately. Additionally, OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any Subscriber for any reason without notice.
6. IPT is mailed out to subscribers each month using the U.S. postal service. Additional items (i.e. books, posters, gifts, etc.) sold by IPT via the website, www.iptoday.com, are mailed out using the U.S. postal service. RFC Express services are downloaded/delivered to a user’s desktop via the internet.
7. OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC reserve the right to change access fees following notice of such changes, and to automatically apply such adjustments to all existing accounts. OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC also reserve the right to cancel any of its services.
8. The term of this agreement shall be for a period of one month unless terminated and may be renewed and extended for consecutive one month terms by payment of the monthly subscription fee, said fee to be set by OCI, IPT, www.iptoday.com and RFC monthly.
9. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois.
11. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter and it supersedes all prior contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings of the parties. No supplement, modification, or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by all parties.
Web Site Usage Information
We may receive and store certain types of web site usage information whenever you visit our site. For example, we may collect the page served, time, source of the request, type of browser making the request, preceding page view, and other similar information. When analyzed, web site usage information helps us determine how visitors arrive at the Web Sites, what type of content is most popular, and what type of visitors are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising.
How We Use The Information Collected
The information you provide to us may be used to:
With Whom Information May Be Shared
- Send you newsletters and/or other e-mail communications for which you have registered;
- Confirm or fulfill an order you have made;
- Authorize a purchase or complete a transaction that you have requested, i.e., to deliver the products or other services that you ordered, and, if necessary, to invoice you;
- Monitor or improve the site;
- Administer the site’s systems and for other internal business purposes;
- Customize the advertising and content you see;
- For other purposes disclosed when you provide your information.
We employ third parties to perform functions on our behalf; examples include hosting or operating our site, fulfilling orders for products and services purchased through the site, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, data analysis, marketing assistance, credit card payment processing, and customer service. These third parties may have access to your personal information for the purpose of performing such functions on the site’s behalf.