Register | Login
Intellectual Property Today
RFC Express - Document Management System
2013 Top Patent Firms
2013 Top Trademark Firms
Current Issue

Advertising Opportunities

Click Here

Email A Friend Back to Archived News

Pioneering Files Patent for New Platform Technology

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pioneering files patent for new platform technology engineered to help reduce the incidents of fire and false alarms associated with everyday household appliances

Mississauga, Ontario -- Pioneering Technology Inc. of Mississauga, Ontario (TSX VENTURE:PIO), ("Pioneering") announced today that it has filed a patent for a new platform technology designed to help detect and diffuse burning and/or smoking conditions in various cooking/heating appliances. The Company believes that this new technology has multiple product applications that will compliment Safe-T-element's primary distribution channels.

Pioneering CEO Kevin Callahan said, "This new platform technology was developed to compliment the success we are currently having in our core channels with the Safe-T-element® cooking system in helping prevent household fires. While stovetop cooking represents roughly 30% of all household fires in North America, we have been working to develop new technologies to help prevent the other 70% of these fires. We expect that this new technology, offering multiple product applications, will help to further reduce the number of fires and false alarms while also helping to reduce energy consumption."

About Pioneering Technology Inc.

Pioneering is an "Energy Smart" product innovation company based in Mississauga, Ontario, that engineers and brings to market energy smart solutions for consumer products making them safer, smarter and/or more efficient. For more information visit: Safe-T-element® is a registered trademark of Pioneering Technology Inc.

This news release contains certain forward-looking statements that reflect the current views and/or expectations of the Company with respect to its performance, business and future events. Such statements are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Actual results and events may vary significantly.

Back to Archived News
Looking for...

  © Copyright 2013 Intellectual Property Today
Download Adobe Reader for free